lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

ENTRY 4: HOT POTATOES

One of the most useful tool I have discovered along this course is the program "HOT POTATOES".
It is an interesting resource to work with children at the time they are learning.
It allows you to create 5different types of exercises:
  • JCloze (consists on a Gap-fill exercise). This is the link to the one I created.
  • JCross (consists on a Crossword). This is the link to the one I created.
  • JMatch (consists on joining the element on the right to the elements on the left). This is the link to the one I created.
  • JMix (consist on puting the parts in order to form a sentence). This is the link to the one I created.
  • JQuiz (after Reading a text, you have to answer some questions). This is the link to the one I created.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario